1. How long does it take for my pictures to be edited?
For weddings it takes can take approximately 4-12 weeks. 4-7 on average. Portraits and engagements are approximately 2-4 weeks.
2. Can I add hours to your packages and how much are they?
Hours can be added to any package for $200 per hour.
3. How much is your deposit?
The required deposit for weddings is $500. $50 for portraits.
4. Do we receive every image you take?
No. Duplicate images, test shots, missed focused shots, shots with bad expressions, and other images that will distract from the overall set of images are eliminated.
5. Do you shoot destination weddings?
Yes! Inquire for travel fees.
6. Do you shoot Quinceaneras, Bah Mitzvahs, or Corporate Events? Yes! Inquire for pricing.
7. How many images do you typically deliver from a wedding? Typically 100 images per hour. But it does vary depending on your day and the time allotted for photography.
8..How long does it take to get my album, prints, canvases etc.?
Production times vary. Albums 4-6 weeks after placing the order. The process before placing the order varies in duration depending on how quickly you respond to the instructions for the album design as well as the amount of changes you request after the initial design. Prints 2-3 weeks. Canvases and other products 3-4 weeks.
9. How will my digital images that I have the copyright to be delivered?
They will be delivered digitally on a viewing site with a download code that will enable you to download them and save them to your device to use for printing or digital use.
10. When is the final payment due?
For weddings 30 days prior, portraits day of.
Be your own kind of beautiful